Friday, September 13, 2019

Content Sharing Opportunity

Hello! I hope you're having a great day! My name is Danielle and I'm with the GSI Exchange website. We're a leading national coin and precious metals company specializing in wholesale trading, the establishment of a gold IRA or silver IRA for individual investors, as well as direct sales to the general public.


I'm part of the team that takes care of the GSI Exchange blog, which houses a news and articles on precious metals, business, investments, and more─topics that can be useful and interesting to business owners, entrepreneurs, and those who are interested in the industry.


To give you a quick peek, here's an example of the kind of content that we create:


How Money Market Reform Can Harm Your Retirement Funds

https://gsiexchange.com/money-market-reform-can-harm-retirement-funds/

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dN_3NKlp0gcWqhDA-0ZsXG4F-R4F70CpTuAubY475k8/edit?usp=sharing


I realize we could work together at promoting both of our sites. mississippienvironmentalnews.blogspot.com seems like it could be home to some of our articles as we may have similar audiences. If you'd be willing to share our articles on your site, or use our links as external resource, we would be more than happy to share your content, as well as any promotion or announcements that you may have, with our followers. Let me know if you're up for something like this. Happy to answer any questions, so just send me an email and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. 


Regards,


Danielle


--
Danielle Morgan